Need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)? This Nugget of Information Could Save Time.


If you request an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for a new dwelling under building regulations it must be a SAP EPC. Any new dwelling, including dwellings created by change of use, must be assessed using SAP.  Any new dwelling created on or after 1st April 2008 in England should have a certificate produced using The Standard Assessment Procedure (SAP).

Want to discuss your SAP project?  Give us a call, we’ll be happy to advise.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.